SUS Pandemic Stations! WTF do we do now?
Panic Stations! will be a discussion with people who run and engage with businesses in the creative and entertainment sphere.
SUS will feature interviews and discussions with experts, business mentors and startup entrepreneurs, with opportunities for live and online questions.
- Katy Cowan, Founder and Editor of Creative Boom
- Kasper de Graaf, Design Manchester
- Lou Cordwell OBE, Co-Chair of Greater Manchester Local Enterprise Partnership and Chair of Design Manchester
- Jill Adam, Louder Than Words
- Jaheed Hussain, Fuse
- Debra King, Brighter Sound
- Ed Matthews-Gentle, Creative Lancashire
- Shirley May, Young Identity
- Venessa Scott, Artist
Followed by panel discussion and Q+A
These events are virtual and free to attend. First SUS is Thursday 12 November 6-7pm. Please register on Eventbrite to book your place, attendees will be sent a joining link before the event starts!