Join hundreds of schools, families and businesses across the UK as we drop everything and read together for 10 minutes!
· Feel calm
· Improve your memory and concentration
· Reduce your stress levels
· Feel relaxed?
Read Manchester and The National Literacy Trust invite you to join us in support of World Mental Health Day for the #Take10toRead challenge, which promotes the benefits that reading can have on our mental health.
There are lots of ways you can join in:
· Join us at 10am on 8th October for our National ‘Take10toRead’ challenge where everyone drops everything to read for 10 minutes
· If you can’t make it at 10am, join in at a time to suit you
· Set up a zoom call for your friends or colleagues to take part and all read at the same time!
· Share your photos and book recommendations using hashtags #Take10ToRead and #ReadMCR and tagging @manclibraries
· Encourage a habit of reading in your school, workplace or organisation. Set up a book group, or organise a regular book swap.
Find out more on our webpage and sign up to get involved. Schools can sign up here to join in.